Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What's happening?

What's happening?......derp*
Grad Project:
I am up-to-date on all of my assignments. I was able to find 15 sources for my bibliography. The only thing I need right now is a book from the library. I requested three books from the library but they are still in transit. They are taking forever......

I can't seem to find a lot of book publishing companies around downtown so, I decided I was going to hold a online interview. I want to contact either Yen Press which specifically publishes American-made manga or Square Enix of America which handle a combination of things. Square Enix will probably be hard to contact since they are game design industry and at the same time a publishing company. 


Action Plan: Creating a graphic novel (for anyone that cares)

I pretty much have all the materials to make the manga. I have the storyboard in a sketchbook and the story and plot in a journal. I started to do the thumbnail sketches on the actual manuscript paper. It is recommended that you completely ink a page before you start the next one but someone doesn't have Japanese drawing ink. (cough*s*h*a*n*e)
I bought 16 deleter tones on ebay over the break for $30 instead of an alternative set for $15 . (outbid at the last second on Ebay)

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to add a "tl;dr" at the end of that.
    Stop blaming Shane for not getting you stuff when you can just be getting it yourself.
    You should interview Yen Press, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I have trouble reading your text if it's dark with a dark background.

      Delete