Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What's happening?

Let's see.....

I am a bit behind in my annotations. I think I only completed about 13 of them. I can finish them when I get the time since I have the INTERWEBS again. (so long) I finally picked up my books from the library. I've only skimmed through but only two out of the three seem helpful. I am still waiting on the black and white ink for making the manga. It has been about 8-9 days, it said it would come in 8-9 days. (y u lie ebay?) I seemed to have lost my non-photo blue colored pencil. It's special because whenever you scan something that has been marked with the non-photo blue pencil, it doesn't show.


8 comments:

  1. Its very unfortunate that you have had so much negative things happen to slow you down on your grad project. Two questions: What is interwebs? and why do you need black and white ink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Interwebs" is another way to say "internet." Because it's the world wide WEB. Get it?
      Uh... Manga is black and white...?

      Delete
    2. Yeah....what Chrissy said....
      It's black and white dip ink. (the line creator thingys)

      Delete
    3. ... Who is this? I'm guessing it would be either Justen's personal account or... Cedric (which would be weird since he called me "Chrissy." Matthew calls me that, but he doesn't talk to Justen as often as Cedric).

      Delete
    4. It's my account. I'm not sure why I have it. I logged in to blogger and it said that I needed to make a personal ID account. It made a whole another account.....
      I hate computers

      Delete
  2. Annotations were due a way long time ago. You're more than "a bit" behind, fella.
    That ink is very special. Very.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wait, the blue pencil doesn't show up when scanned...?
    That's flippin' cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The material in the colored pencil is so light when it hits the paper, the scanner cannot process the color. It's good for basic sketches that you don't want to show up in the final product.

      Delete