Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What's happening?

Let's see.....

I am very close to finishing my notes. I incorporated my notes from my interview but I am still having trouble finding quotes. I am stuck on answering one of my foundation questions, ""What are the different materials used to make manga?" Most of my sources say the same materials: pen, ink, pencil, paper.....(pretty basic shtuff).

Action plan shtuff....

Umm....still waiting for my ink. It's suppose to be coming on friday...I hope. The process of making this manga is really hard. I started to ink the third page but it didn't turn out well so, I threw it away. I don't think that page fancied me either so I'm glad I threw it away. I made two new friends over the weekend: G-pen and spoon pen (pen nibs). They decided to be cooperative with my drawing. The maru pen nib decided to break on me. I bought a new one though. (objects are easily replaceable, unfortunately people are not)
I've been reading on the interwebs (internet/web) about drawing with a pen.

Interweb: Drawing with a dip pen isn't like drawing with a pencil. You have to practice at least once a day to get used to using it. Even professionals get a little shaky at times if they don't practice once a day.

Me: Ugh.....that's a lot work......

Interweb: You are a lot of work!!!! Don't be lazy....

Me: Now I know!

G.I. Joe: The more you know!

2 comments:

  1. You're crazy for talking to your interwebs.
    Anyway, I also had difficulty finding direct quotes (not really; I just didn't feel like doing them so I did them last). Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not crazeh!!
    (coming from the person that breathes interwebs....)

    i did them last as well....

    ReplyDelete